Voucher Quick Facts, Notes, and Policies
- Vouchers provide you with the ability to purchase tickets for personal use or to share as a gift with your friends and family.
- Multi-pack voucher codes may only be used for one redemption.
As an example, if a 4 pack climbing ticket voucher is redeemed and only 3 climbers are assigned and check in, the voucher cannot be redeemed for one ticket at a later date. The unused ticket if forfeited and voided.
- When redeeming a voucher for tickets, the tickets can be scheduled for any date and time regularly available for that ticket type. This does mean that tickets can be scheduled past the expiration date. As an example, when redeeming a voucher that expires in 2023 vouchers, the tickets can be scheduled for summer 2024 or beyond.
- Vouchers are transferrable until redemption.
- If gifting a voucher, during checkout you will be able to supply a gift recipient email, gift message, and a scheduled delivery date.
- Promotional savings are based on peak season pricing for individual tickets - not combination tickets.
- Unredeemed vouchers that are allowed to expire are voided. They cannot be redeemed for tickets and their negotiable value is $0.00.
- The tickets obtained by redeeming a voucher are subject to the Ticket and Reservation Policies.